曾 经 一 直 想 让 别 人 知 道 自 己 の 心 情 ..

那 些 沉 重 ..

那 些 无 法 讲 述 の 悲 伤 和 苍 凉 ..

可 是 ..

我 要 如 何 在 浅 薄 の纸 上 为 你 画 出 我 所 有 の 命 轮 .?..

我 要 如 何 让 你 明 白 .?..


2012年9月17日星期一

Adam Lambert - Better Than I Know Myself



Adam Lambert - Better Than I Know Myself


cold as ice  寒冷如冰
and more bitter than a december   比十二月还要凄苦
winter night   冬天的夜晚
thats how i treated you   这就是我对你的态度
and i know that i,   而且我知道我
i sometimes tend to loose my temper   我有些时候管不住自己的脾气
and i cross the line   屡屡掠过你的底线
yeah thats the truth   是的,这就是事实
i know it gets hard sometimes   我知道有些时候(让你)很难
but i could never   但是我永远不能
leave your side   离开你的身边
no matter what i say   不管我说什么
coz if i wanted to go   因为如果我想要走
i woulda gone by now but   我现在早已离开,但
i really need you near me   我真的需要你在我左右
to keep my mind off the edge  不让我的思想失控
if i wanted to leave   如果我想要离开
i woulda left by now   我现在早已离去
but youre the only one that knows me   但是你是唯一懂我的人
better than i know myself.   比我自己还要了解我自己

all along    一直以来
i tried to pretend it didnt matter   我试着假装不去在意
if i was alone   如果我孤身一人
deep down i know   我知道内心深处
if you were gone   如果你离开
for even a day i wouldnt know which way to turn   哪怕只有一天,我都将会迷茫不知所去
coz im lost without you.   因为没有你,我将会彻底迷失

i know it gets hard sometimes   我知道有时候(让你)很难
but i could never   但是我永远不能
leave your side   离开你身边
no matter what i say   不管我说了什么
coz if i wanted to go   因为如果我真想要走
i woulda gone by now but   我现在早已离开,但
i really need you near me   我真的需要你在我左右
to keep my mind off the edge   让我的思绪不要失去控制
if i wanted to leave   如果我真的想要离开
i woulda left by now   我现在早已离去
but youre the only one that knows me   但你是唯一懂我的
better than i know my self.   甚至比我自己还要了解我自己

coz if i wanted to go   因为如果我真想要走
i woulda gone by now but   我现在早已离开,但
i really need you near me   我真的需要你在我左右
to keep my mind off the edge   让我的思绪不要失去控制
if i wanted to leave   如果我想要离开
i woulda left by now   我现在早已离去
but youre the only one that knows me   但是只有你懂我
better than i know myself.   比我自己还要了解我

coz if i wanted to go   因为如果真想要走
i woulda gone by now but   我现在早已离开,但
i really need you near me   我真的需要你在我左右
to keep my mind off the edge   让我的思绪不要失去控制
if i wanted to leave   如果我想要离开
i woulda left by now   我现在早已离去
but youre the only one that knows me   但是只有你懂我
better than i know myself.   比我自己还要了解我

6 条评论:

  1. Thiѕ piеcе of wгitіng will help the inteгnet useгs fοr cгеating
    new web site or eѵen a weblog from ѕtart to end.
    My web site: instagram-follower.com

    回复删除
  2. It's perfect time to make some plans for the longer term and it's tіme to be haρpy.
    I have геad this publіsh аnԁ if I maу ϳuѕt I deѕire tо recommеnԁ yοu fеw аttention-grabbing thingѕ οr advicе.
    Мaybе уou can wrіte next аrticleѕ
    referrіng to thiѕ artіcle. I wish tо learn moгe
    things about it!

    Fеel fгee to ѕurf tο my ρаge Wojtek.Kartuzy.Pl
    Feel free to visit my web site zzj

    回复删除
  3. Very descriptive article, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part 2?



    Feel free to visit my webpage publicize

    回复删除
  4. Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted
    to give a quick shout out and say I really
    enjoy reading your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?
    Many thanks!

    my blog post get followers

    回复删除
  5. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you so much, However I am experiencing
    troubles with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody else having identical RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

    Here is my web site ... get followers

    回复删除
  6. I was recommended this website via my cousin. I am no longer sure whether this submit is written by
    way of him as nobody else understand such unique approximately my trouble.
    You are incredible! Thank you!

    my web-site ... www.thefylis.uoa.gr

    回复删除